FWL - A Regional Law Firm
FWL is located in Huntington, West Virginia. Its primary service area is the state of West Virginia. Huntington is located at the intersection of Ohio, Kentucky and West Virginia. FWL has lawyers licensed in all three states and the Firm accepts representations on a pro hac vice basis in other states as requested.
West Virginia — Home of FWL
- From its inception, FWL has served its clients in all regions of West Virginia.
Quality, affordable representation with no surprises is the pledge which FWL
makes to each of its clients.
- Kentucky — A Second Home for the FWL Team
- Tammy White, Erik Legg and Chip Capehart are licensed to practice law in the State of Ohio. Tammy White is a native of the Buckeye State, a Phi Beta Kappa graduate of The Ohio State University School of Nursing and an accomplished trial lawyer. She is available to provide outstanding professional litigation services at affordable rates to clients in Ohio confronted with product liability and medical malpractice cases.
- Ohio — Our Northern Neighbor
- FWL is proud to have three attorneys licensed to practice law in the State of Ohio, one of whom is a Buckeye native and Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Ohio State University. This regional knowledge and the collective expertise of our Ohio team contribute to our success in addressing a broad range of client needs.